- Remove the stool to access the back.
- Remove two bolts, one in the front by the pedal and one in the rear (or the plug located at the top of the stool).
- Remove the water line located at the rear of the stool. (MAKE SURE WATER IS OFF)
- Locate flush line between vacuum breaker and bowl.(Photo View 1)
- Cut line half way between the two.
- Insert T-valve with small arrow pointing towards bowl. (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
- With the two hose clamps enclosed in kit, secure T- valve in place. (Photo View 1)
- Reinstall stool making sure all gaskets, bolts and water connections are secure.
- Mounting the dispenser reservoir to the wall.
- Locate reservoir to the back or side of the wall providing easy access for filling.
- Keep level or lower than back of stool.
- Screw reservoir into place with the three screws provided with kit.
- FINAL CHECK LIST
- Check water line for leaks.
- Check stool by flushing.
- Add a few ounces of Blue Streak Chemical® to reservoir.
- Flush stool. Finish filling reservoir.
Q: How Do I Winterize the Blue Streak Dispenser?
A: Run the chemical level low [1to 2 inches] in the reservoir and winterize your unit as you would normally. To remove chemical from the reservoir; unscrew the tank from the wall leaving tubing attached to tank and pour chemical into another container.
Parts & Assembly Diagram