Skip to content
- Remove the stool to access the back.
- Remove plastic shroud around base.
- Remove two bolts (one on each side).
- Remove water line located at rear of stool. (MAKE SURE WATER IS OFF). (View 1)
- Locate flush line between vacuum breaker and bowl.
- You will need a piece of ½” ID clear vinyl tubing about 1 ¼” long. (Not provided)
- Remove vacuum breaker from back of stool.
- Install t-valve inline with arrow pointing towards the bowl. [Photo View 1] (T-valve will not work if installed backwards)
- Reinstall vacuum breaker.
- Reinstall stool making sure all gaskets, bolts and water connections are secure.
- Mounting the dispenser reservoir to the wall.
- Locate reservoir to the back or side of the wall providing easy access for filling.
- Keep level or lower than back of stool. [Photo View 2]
- Screw reservoir into place with the three screws provided.
- FINAL CHECK LIST
- Check water line for leaks.
- Check stool by flushing.
- Add a few ounces of Blue Streak Chemical to reservoir.
- Flush stool. Finish filling reservoir.