- Locate flush line at rear of stool.
- Cut line just below vacuum breaker.
- Insert T-valve with arrow pointing towards vacuum breaker.
- Secure in place with two clamps provided with kit. [Photo A]
- Mounting the dispenser reservoir to the wall
- Locate reservoir to the back or side of the wall providing easy access for filling.
- Keep level or lower than back of stool.
- Screw reservoir into place with the three screws provided with kit. [Photo B]
- FINAL CHECK LIST
- Check the stool by flushing.
- Check the water line for leaks.
- Add a few ounces of Blue Streak Chemical® to reservoir.
- Flush stool. Finish filling reservoir.
Q: How Do I Winterize the Blue Streak Dispenser?
A: Run the chemical level low [1to 2 inches] in the reservoir and winterize your unit as you would normally. To remove chemical from the reservoir; unscrew the tank from the wall leaving tubing attached to tank and pour chemical into another container.